The half up hairstyles have never been out of fashion that may help you do a trick with any type of hairs whether straight or curled and long or small strands. Not only it draws the attention to the face features but also offer a nice way to grab your hairs at one place. Here are few hairstyles for getting you a sexy look on your prom by halving your hairs up:
1. Dab the styling pomade or gel into the hairs along the entire length with your fingers. Take the two front sections of hairs from both sides and pull them back into a double knot and use bobby pins to hold them at top.
2. Another half up hairstyle can be created by making a pony bun or cool barrette of half of the hairs and letting the rest strands loose or curled.
3. A headband twist is highly demanded in fashion these days and can be made by dividing the half of hairs and twirling each piece at its place. From one ear to another, these pieces are crisscrossed into a long twist and held with beautiful pins.
4. Accessorize your half up hairstyle with flower and butterfly accessories after accentuating the waves in hairs with hot rollers. The top half can be can be pulled into low ponytail on one side and bottom half is taken along and secured with a clip or pin.
5. An inside out French braid can also be made with front half hairs from both sides of hairs and secured with a band or clip while leaving the rest hairs open.
Half up hairstyles for prom.
Half up hairstyles for weddings.
Half up hairstyles for short hair.